MP3-M Water Phantom System
Medium size motorized 3D water phantom system for dose distribution measurement of radiation therapy beams
The MP3-M system is based on the medium-size MP3-M water tank with a scanning range of 500 x 500 x 408 mm³. As part of the MPx family the MP3-M water phantom system is an all-in-one, plug-and-play LINAC QA solution for reference dose measurements in vertical, horizontal and arbitrary planes according to national or international standards such as the AAPM TG 142.
It combines outstanding precision and long-term reliability through robust and smart design and workmanship. As industry leader the MP3-M can be used with a great variety of Gold standard application-specific detectors.
- Suitable for field sizes up to 40 cm x 40 cm
- Precise 3D stainless steel moving mechanism driven by three calibration-free, high-speed stepper motors
- Removable control pendant with TFT display
- Menu controlled interface for manual control and easy set-up
- Height adjustment of 190l MP3-M water reservoir through SCANLIFT lifting carriage
- Built-in powerful pump for fast filling, draining by gravity
- Manual or PC controlled pump operation for TPR measurements
- Patented TRUFIX system for quick axial and radial detector setup
- Integrated MEPHYSTO mc² software for easy TPS beam data acquisition and data analysis
- Customizable multiple-queue drag & drop task lists
TBA Systems ()
Radiation Medicine Catalog ()