Track-it is a comprehensive platform to manage QA reports and QA data in radiotherapy and radiology institutions.
Data management has come to be a central need and also pain point in the daily work of clinicians and its tasks and challenges can be manifold and time consuming. With PTW’s web based Track-it solution our users can rely on one central tool to collect all data relevant to manage and track all their QA reports in the radiotherapy or radiology department. The ease-of use, intuitive user interface and versatility of Track-it to meet the specific requirements of your department will boost efficiency and allow you to dedicate your time to other tasks in the dosimetry routine.
- Web based application using desktop or mobile devices
- Online or offline QA report generation, e.g. in vaults without wireless network
- User-defined protocol templates to customize the application to the specific needs of your QA workflows
- Full compliance with all standards including TG-142
- Traceability - recording of all main steps in the workflows, such as data entry, modification and linking to reports
- Trend analysis over time and across your treatment devices with versatile display options
- Integrated logbook for any non-standard information (user-specific comments, explanations, handwritten notes, but also visual documentation material such as photographs or videos)