The MP3-XS water tank is a small 3D phantom for dose distribution measurements of small radiation fields as used in stereotaxy or intra-operation radiation therapy IORT. MP3-XS is the smallest MPx family member and, like all MPx phantoms, a comprehensive LINAC QA solution for easy and accurate field measurements in vertical, horizontal and arbitrary planes according to national or international standards such as IEC 60731.
It combines outstanding precision and long-term reliability through robust and smart design and workmanship. As industry leader the MP3-XS can be used with a great variety of Gold standard application-specific detectors, including dosimetry in small fields on CyberKnife.
- Small 3D water phantom - quick and easy to set up
- 200 mm x 200 mm horizontal and 300 mm vertical moving ranges
- Three (3) adjustable supports for levelling and crosshairs for alignment
- Precise 3D stainless steel moving mechanism driven by three calibration-free, high-speed stepper motors
- Removable control pendant with TFT display
- Menu controlled interface for manual control and easy set-up
- TANDEM field class electrometer for absolute dose measurements
- Requires MEPHYSTO mc² software and TBA electronics for easy TPS beam data acquisition and data analysis
- Customizable multiple-queue drag & drop task lists