QA software for real-time beam adjustment with PTW 2D ion chamber arrays
BeamAdjust software makes it possible to adjust beam parameters during commissioning processes by displaying measured beam profiles in real-time. Various one- or two-dimensional PTW detector arrays can be connected including all array detectors of the STARCHECK or OCTAVIUS families as well as the Linear Array LA48.
- Displays up to four beam profiles in real-time
- Supports all available 2D Arrays including the STARCHECK / OCTAVIUS detector families
- Online beam profile analysis with color coded evaluation of measurement parameters like flatness, symmetry, field size, etc.
- Compares all parameters to a reference data record, displays deviations and evaluates according to user-defined thresholds
- Creates a comprehensive data analysis according to selectable dosimetry protocols and the protocols of the accelerator manufacturers
- Checks start-up behavior of the linac
- Movie mode for time resolved dose measurements
- Replacement of time-consuming water phantom measurements during commissioning processes (e.g. after service repair, etc.)
Radiation Medicine Catalog ()