- All relevant X-ray parameters captured in one single shot
- Modular, individual, easy-to-upgrade models for specific X-ray modalities: RAD/FLU, DENT, MAM, CT, IGRT available
- PC-based, ultrafast setup - ready to use, only one cable to connect
- Fully automated medical device class IIb - all relevant ranges set up automatically
- Exceeding IEC standard requirements: Dose accuracy within the RAD/FLU range typically ± 1.5%, within the MAM range ± 2.5% and kV accuracy within the RAD/FLU range typically ± 0.75% or ± 0.5 kV
- Rotation-independent positioning in the central beam - no further alignment needed
- Intuitive software, including one-click export of data and waveform charts to MS Excel® templates
- Fully integrated with Track-it for long-term trend analysis
- Miniaturized multi-parameter measuring device compliant with IEC 61674 (passed the Type Approval Under German Law by the German National Metrology Institute, PTB)
- Connection to a PC or alternatively to the NOMEX Dosemeter via USB
- For measurements in RAD/FLU, DENT, CT, MAM (available qualities: Mo/30μmMo, Mo/25μmRh, Mo/0.25mmCu, W/0.7mmAl, W/50μmRh, W/50μmAg, W/0.3mmCu Rh/25μmRh, Rh/0.03mmAg, Rh/0.25mmCu, W/1.1mmTi)
- Single exposure simultaneously captures: dose, dose rate, dose per pulse, pulses, frequency, irradiation time, tube voltage (kVpmax, kVpmean, PPV acc. to the algorithm of IEC 61676), total filtration, half value layer, together with waveforms for both kV and dose rate and optionally the mAs (invasively or non-invasively)
- Modifiable parameter displaying (view all parameters at a glance or just selected ones)
- Statistic calculations (mean value, standard deviation, coefficient of variation) by simply marking the results of interest
- Adjustable timer functions (start or stop delays) and waveform sampling
- Data and waveform export directly to MS Excel (templates) or to Track-it
- Software menu available in different languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese)
- Intuitive, time-saving and straightforward: Connect… (directly to a PC or tablet), … position … (independent of orientation), … evaluate (in Excel or Track-it).
- Fast setup - fully automatic adjustment:
- Auto dose ranging: Dose ranges are set fully automatically, so that annoying and time-consuming double exposures can be avoided.
- Auto kV ranging: kV ranges are set fully automatically. There is no need to adjust the meter to the correct kV range before the measurement.
- Auto total filtration compensation: Within the RAD/FLU/DENT/CT range the adjustment of the X- ray tube filtration is not necessary, based on the implemented total filtration compensation up to 55 mm aluminum.
- Auto HVL detection: For all applications and in mammography even for all MAM radiation qualities.
- Transparent and sophisticated warning management: Always know about the quality of your measuring results.
Different NOMEX Multimeter sets each with a single NOMEX Multimeter model and each with/without mAs option are available:
- NOMEX Multimeter all-in (R/F/MAM/DENT/CT)
- NOMEX Multimeter R/F/MAM
- NOMEX Multimeter R/F
- NOMEX Multimeter MAM
- NOMEX Multimeter DENT
- NOMEX Multimeter CT
- NOMEX Multimeter IGRT
- Service contracts NOMEX Multimeter (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
NOMEX Multimeter Models for Every Application
- Individual multimeter models for specific X-ray modalities
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters with each model: dose, dose rate, dose per pulse, pulses, frequency, PPV, kVpmean, kVpmax, exposure time, HVL, total filtration, waveforms
- Invasive or non-invasive mAs measurement optionally available
- Cost-effective - modular, easy to upgrade as needs grow
NOMEX Multimeter ()
NOMEX Multimeter ()
NOMEX Dosemeter ()
Radiation Medicine Catalog ()