PinPoint Ion Chamber 31015
Small-sized therapy chamber for dosimetry in high-energy photon beams
- Small-sized cylindrical ion chambers with vented sensitive volumes of only 0.03 cm³ and 2.9 mm in diameter
- Ideal for dose measurements in small fields as e.g. in IORT, IMRT and stereotactic beams
- Very high spatial resolution when used for scans perpendicular to the chamber axis
- Suitable for field sizes from 2 cm x 2 cm to 30 cm x 30 cm
- Radioactive check device optionally available
PinPoint chambers are ideal for dose measurements in small fields as encountered e.g. in IORT, IMRT and stereotactic beams. Relative dose distributions can be measured with very high spatial resolution when the chambers are moved perpendicular to the chamber axis.
The waterproof, fully guarded chambers can be used in air, solid state phantoms and in water.
Detectors Catalog ()