X-Ray Irradiators for calibration of detectors for radiation protection, X-Ray therapy, conventional X-Ray diagnostic and Mammography qualities in range of 10kv to 450 kV
- High precision and sturdy solutions, in most cases long time approved in our own SSDL
- X-Ray systems come integrated into PTW/VF Metrology X-Ray irradiators
- Available for wide range of radiation qualities in combination with appropriate filtration
- A wide variety of standard X-Ray system is available: bi-polar and uni-polar, with tubes of Tungsten, Rhodium and Molybdenum anodes for kV ranges reaching up to 450kV
- Standard X-Ray systems are available as following:
- 320kV all applications: X-Ray System GE ISOVOLT TITAN E 320kV, L991497 for irradiator L981288 or L981573
- 225 kV, all applications: X-Ray System GE ISOVOLT TITAN E 225kV, L991499 for irradiator L981383
- 160kV, all applications: X-Ray System GE ISOVOLT TITAN E 160kV, L991498 for irradiator L981442
Each of the system is complete, including oil or water tube cooling system, with 10m HV cables as well as cooling hoses and standard safety system (door contacts, acoustical and optical warning, at least one emergency breaker).
Note: Other X-Ray systems for metrology are available on request – we already integrated the most common brands into our irradiators, e.g. Yxlon, Balteau, Philips, Siemens and are ready to include others. Just specify the X-Ray system you have in mind.
- Mammography range X-Ray systems are available as following:
- Mo-X-Ray System ISO-DEBYEFLEX 3003 60kV - L992007 (incl. cooling system)
- Rh-X-Ray System ISO-DEBYEFLEX 3003 60kV - L991486
- W-X-Ray System ISO-DEBYEFLEX 3003 60kV - L991485
- Water Cooling Aggregate WW 3001 (incl. in L992007)
Each of the system is complete, Rh and W system without cooling system
Included are 10m HV cables and standard safety system (door contacts, acoustical and optical warning, at least one emergency breaker). The tube cooling
system is included in the Mo system and it is enough for cooling of up to 3 tubes.